Untitled

Monday, August 30, 2004

these couple of days, i've been thinking... how have i changed from past years? Why am i 'slacking'? never in the mood to do work? without motivation? Why am i procrastinating?

I've been blaming it on IB... increased workload.. more commitments, more stress etc. but the more i thought about it last night, the more i realise that it all boils down to one word. No, its not TIME, as many of my classmates out there would like to think it is... its ME. Where has my self-discipline gone? Where is my inner-drive and constant self-motivation to succeed? I'm going to have to take a good long look at myself this September break. The to-do list has never been this long... the homework pile never this high. But i'm just gonna have to get over this mountain i created for myself.

"Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home