Untitled

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

i am so glad. i've gotten another heavy burden off my chest. now comes the unpleasant part.

to all those out there who don't have a life, or are just plain fascinated by the pain i endure in my life, will you please keep your stinking noses out of here? don't screw around with my life. please. even my patience has a limit. you don't have to go "find out the truth" for me. you don't have to "promote" me. you absolutely do NOT tell untruths or put words into my mouth. i may be a nice enough person sometimes but i really don't want the mean side of me to show. so don't try it. don't. let me move on with my life. and you get on with yours. don't delude yourself.

as for josie, we've had lots of fun. pity it didn't turn out fine in the end. but friendz 4eva yeah? haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home