Untitled

Friday, April 22, 2005

language arts!

finally, the terror of OC [oral commentary that is] is over. and thank goodness I managed to pull it off. truly, the beauty of language! XD

on a much lighter note...
"I love the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favourite - fantastic language, especially to curse with. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'encul� de ta m�re! [Trans: Name of God of whore of brothel of shit of filth of jerk of fucking your mother up the ass.] You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it."


XP

oh yeah! Happy Birthday Soon Kai! XD we all lub joo! lol.. thanks for being there all the time! your bubbly character, your infectious laughter. you were great to me in taiwan and i'll never forget it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home