Untitled

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

pretty much wasted my whole holiday. dunno why the heck we're studying philosophy. it can be interesting, but when you want us to virtually write a compact thesis on it... i think that's going way too far for a secondary school kid. i mean, its as if my childhood isn't dead enough...

i really should have taken this holiday to have a good long sleep, but guess what i did? i stayed up till 1 + am chatting. ended up waking up at 9 in the morning. probably wouldn't even have woken up if not for my mom shouting her head off at my sis once again. dunno when my mom will ever learn to control her temper and forget what's in the past. sighz

anyway, looking forward to prefects' selection camp this coming monday and tuesday. in fact, i'm really looking forward to my haircut on sunday. my sideburns are starting to irritate me already.

What a sad life i live. if not for a couple of real friends out there, i think i'd be a loner, disconnected from the world out there. wadeva. i dunno what i'm saying

YOu see the world in Neutral
Neutral:
Harmony and balance is key. You don't look at the
world in a negative or positive way and you'll
never judge or assume a situation- you just
look at the facts. People like you are peaceful
and accepting.



What color do you see the world in?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home