Untitled

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

beautiful

'My mind speaks a language I don't understand'

my thoughts are persistently interrupted by snippets from film reels of my past. in my dreams. when i'm studying. i did my la (b) assignment yesterday - places. yes places. so here goes my trail of thought whilst staring blankly at physics notes.

magnet. taiwan. electromagnetic induction. taiwan. solenoid. taiwan. and it goes on.

who? what? where? it all remains clear as mud in that disgusting swamp in between my ears.

'you and i both know, that i'm not over you'



oh and Happy Birthday Song! (:
Known you forever. or at least it seems that way haha. you've been there for me and i've been there for you (or at least i try to be) haha.. thanks for everything man! i don't think i need to type much more. our friendship is beyond words! wahaha XD

"if God made you, He's in love with me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home