Untitled

Sunday, December 26, 2004

all my fears have been confirmed.

but i thank thee oh God for guiding me through this ordeal.

it's taught me many lessons in life.

many things i still do not understand.

how can pple's feelings change so quickly.. within the space of a week.

hope and despair. exasperation. sadness. unhappiness. all these many intangibles have enveloped me in the pass week.

i'm just glad that it's finally all off my chest.

it's over. at least for now. i'm sad. but i'm glad too.

i thank the Lord God almighty once again for giving me this enriching experience. You oh Lord know what is right for me. You are here to guide me and make my paths straight. You alone know what is good for me and I trust that all that has come to pass is Your will and is for my good. I thank You also for her. Things may not have turned out as i would have liked it, but she has been great throughout and I just hope that she will remain my friend as before. Most of all Lord, i thank You for showering me with your mercies, new every morning, that You my omnipresent God are always here to guide my hand and steady my ship. I thank thee for the Closure to this matter. Truely, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home