Untitled

Saturday, February 12, 2005

hmm went out yesterday.. visited primary school. most of the teachers don't recognize me anymore. understandably. since my hairstyle has changed significantly since the last time i went back to visit. which was like 2003 CNY.

went to orchard after that. met song and soon kai at taka. walked around.. had lunch at kobayashi. looking around for presents.. they left for nikki's house at bout 1 while i went off to PS to get a prezzie..

watched aviator at lido.. my eyes were watering. it was that long. 2 hours and 45 minutes. gosh. i couldn't sit still.

walked around the place after that. had dinner at BigO at Wheelock. to my great misfortune, someone (-coff- lembu -coff-) was having dinner at NYDC which is like just opposite BigO.. so now everyone in his phonebook is asking me bout my "little rendezvous". on a more pleasant note, i finally had my mudpie. somehow never get to my mudpie. baked rice is always too filling.

major sinusitis coming up with all that chocolate intake. but i don't really care. it's worth it for chocolate.

i'm incoherant and rather dull today. don't ask me why. i wouldn't be able to give you a sensible answer.

goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home