Untitled

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

tremors of the mind

it won't go away. it just won't.

killing me softly...

no. not killing me softly with his song. just ripping me apart. my mind. tearing it to pieces. slowly but surely. attacking me. waves upon waves. of insecurity. of doubt. of fear. of nothingness. of lost hope.

a void.

The day I knew you would leave
I can barely breathe
Can you hear me scream?


i shiver. natalie imbruglia? no. i shake. i tremble. at her touch? no. at dinner. chopsticks. spoon. arm. turbulence. quakes. in my mind. screaming. shouting. for something. i don't even know what it is.

He's lost his will
Time is standing still


i wish. wish that time will just stand still. but no. everything passes me by. and i'm frozen. my heart. my mind.

He walks her home
Now he walks alone
The days they turn into years
The eyes they drown in tears


flood. down my sorry face. drought. in my useless mind.

angel from my nightmare


lost. confused. shadows of my past. haunt me in my sleep. following me every step of the way. re-opening every wound.

This is the last time
That I will say these words

This is the last time


i hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home