Untitled

Friday, December 31, 2004

I dunno how to input chinese characters but anyway.. i thought the lyrics seemed so meaningful.. so appropriate to me right now..

Jie Kou by Jay Chou


fan zhe wo men de zhao pian / xiang nian ruo yin ruo xian
Flipping through our photographs, thoughts of [you] are visible yet invisible

qu nian de dong tian / wo men xiao de hen tian
Last year's winter, we laughed very sweetly

kan zhe ni ku qi de lian / dui zhe wo shuo zai jian
Watching your tearstained face, telling me goodbye

lai bu ji ting jian / ni yi zou de hen yuan
[I] have yet to hear it when you've already walked so far

ye xu ni yi jing fang qi wo / ye xu yi jing hen nan hui tou
Perhaps you have already given up on me, perhaps it is already very difficult to turn back

wo zhi dao shi zi ji cuo guo / qing zai gei wo yi ge li you shuo ni bu ai wo
I know it's all my fault, please give me another reason, say you don't love me



jiu suan shi wo bu dong / neng bu neng yuan liang wo
Even if I don't understand, can [you] forgive me?

qing bu yao ba fen shou dang zuo ni de qing qiu
Please don't use parting (breakup) as your request

wo zhi dao jian chi yao zou / shi ni shou shang de jie kou
I know wanting to go is your wound's excuse

qing ni hui tou / wo hui pei ni yi zhi zou dao zui hou
[Can] you please turn back, I will accompany you until the very end



jiu suan mei you jie guo / wo ye neng go cheng shou
Even if there is no conclusion, I can still endure

wo zhi dao ni de tong / shi wo gei de cheng nuo
I know your pain is the promise I gave

ni shuo gei guo wo zong rong / chen mo shi yin wei bao rong
You said [you] gave me tolerance, and silence was because of acceptance

ru guo yao zou / qing ni ji de wo / ru guo nan guo / qing ni wang le wo
If [you] want to go, please remember me, if [you] feel sad, please forget me


The Full Lyrics of the Song in Chinese.. Amazingly, the site was last updated on my birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home