Untitled

Sunday, February 20, 2005

the weather is horrid. my throat is like split down the center and my incessant headaches and earaches just won't go away. sinus is such a terrible thing. i haven't had chocolates for over a weeks. amazing by my standards.. what a bad time to fall sick.. right when hockey season just started. right when the work load is getting heavy.

to all those who tag on my tagboard, i'm not really depressed. that's just me. i like whining. if you haven't already realised. i can't really find any other use for a blog really. i only blog when i'm emotionally unstable after all.. which is a lot of late. but anyway. yeah.

why don't some things just go away?

give me a break. i need a kit kat.


Could you look me in the eye?
would you even say hi?
or is this really goodbye?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home