Untitled

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

it's over. well. i think i tried my best. i wasn't in really good health. just unfortunate really. had to muck up at the most crucial moment. we have only ourselves to blame but it's too late anyway. for me, there's always next year. but for the guys taking Os, well, i'm sure you all gave it your best shot, in hockey terms, "hard luck guys".

i'm sure royston will agree with me, it's beeen just dead tiring. i was at indoor stadium at 9 am yesterday in preparation for Combine Founder's Day celebration.. 8000 pple to coordinate. well, it was quite an experience running around, running the thing. after that, council still had to go down for OBA dinner at Shangri-la. food wasn't particularly good and i was in this really foul mood coz I LOST MY PHONE!!!! gah.. all those numbers in my phonebook! the only number of a non-relative i can remember is one that i suppose SHOULDN'T mean anything to me anymore. but of course, being the emotional cretin that i am, it still does. dinner lasted till 11 plus and well, then there was this morning's match. anyway, hectic really. i have track & field heats this friday, next tuesday and wednesday. running 100m, 200m, 400m as well as 4 by 100 and 4 by 400 relays. concurrently, i'll be helping out with GEP camp and we're leaving for cruise next wednesday. sigh.

Higher chinese O levels doesn't sound very promising either. i'm one of only 2 pple from my class who still want to take it [i dunno why i still want to actually] and my teacher assures the two of us that we're gonna have to work our socks off. hui hen xin ku de. well, she did add that she's very certain I would pass, just getting A1 or A2 would require lots of hard work, but she thinks i can do it. kevin was told he had to drastically improve his handwriting b4 he could even dream of getting a B. lol. anyway, hope you peeps out there are all well. i'm still sick. and tired.

"Look for me tomorrow and you'll find me a grave man"
Act 3, Scene 1, Romeo & Juliet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home