Untitled

Monday, May 30, 2005

of non-sunny sundays

first time i'm using my desktop in 3 days. i think i'm beginning to like that laptop.

i really hate the rain. actually, i just hate getting wet because of the rain.

was at bras basah for lunch and to get some books and stuff.. and some idiot threw a plastic gun down from upstairs which landed just about less than half a meter away from my feet. -.-

went for bookfair at suntec. and bought.. an unseemly number of books. finally got my tian long ba bu series. i just love wu xia xiao shuo. oh and i subscribed to economist and newsweek for a year. oh and i also bought a book called mei li xin shi jie.. but it's in fan ti zi, ah well.. i'm determined to work through it.

had a decent dinner at marche. then went shopping around suntec. saw trixie. didn't buy much.. my sis did though.. i'm thinking like since i'm going to hong kong in two weeks time or so i might as well get my stuff there. oh oh and thanks aunty betty! the billabong t-shirt is real nice. i love sky blue (:

oh and my horrible holidays (hols my foot) just started. just had chem tuition. which i will like be having 4 times a week maybe? my mom wants it every possible day coz this crazy teacher is fully booked for the next two years and so can only teach me during the hols >.< oh and i have english tuition this afternoon -.- to prepare me for my english O levels. i dunno what got to my head, signing up for english Os. i haven't done a comprehension or summary in like what, 2 years?

ah well.

So you lost yourself
So you lost your way
Found life through someone else
But you threw it all away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home