Untitled

Monday, June 06, 2005

Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'encul� de ta m�re!

why do i even bother. everytime i go, we lose. i come back injured. i couldn't sleep last night with that screwed up lower back. AND i hurt my groin. !@$$* add the fact that some things keep echoing in my stupid head. AND the fact that i'm bleedin like a mad man from my lips. everytime i pick up an apple or something to eat my lips crack when i bite and blood starts trickling down my apple. my skin is drying up and cracking too. AND my eyes are so dry and sore their nearly perpetually blood shot. i had to get a bottle of eye drops yesterday >.<

AND add the fact that i'm missing all the fun stuck at home having tuition every day. i can't take this much longer. rmun on the 14th. fashion parade not done. *shakes head and rolls eyes*

hong kong. 17th. breathe. hong kong. 17th. that's all i'm living for right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home